A humidifier is a useful tool to optimize the indoor humidity, to sweeten the living environment, materials and protect objects and gain. Against health effectiveness of a humidifier depends heavily on the way it is deployed. A humidifier can be the best solution in the baby room. Proper placement and smart use of the efficiency of the device will duplicate. Here are some tips for the best possible effect:
- Place the unit as centrally as possible. No one will quickly a humidifier in the central areas of the room, but not put the humidifier in a corner or behind/below another piece of furniture. Make sure there is at least 20 cm away from the wall or other objects.
- Let the humidifier works continuously. By far the greatest effectiveness is achieved if the humidifier is constantly increasing and not be moved from one room to another.
- Let the humidifier works in the highest, minor operation mode. Let the humidifier when there is no one in the area to work as hard as possible, so it has as much as possible moisture evaporated device in the period when there was no one in the room. If you or humidifier weather in space could be at a little, silent mode works.
Make sure there is enough water in the reservoir. Some humidifiers (such as ultrasonic humidifiers) it does not matter, but most humidifiers (such as moisturizers with natural evaporation and most scrubbers) it is true that the more water there is in the tank, the more moisture is evaporated. So when the water level is kept high, the humidifier will evaporate more water. It is also true that a humidifier stops when the tank is empty, so it is important at filling evening to tank so that the humidifier can work all night, and is used as the humidifier office/workplace is important on Friday night tank filled, because if the humidifier on Saturday instance stops will decrease the relative humidity until Monday morning when the tank is filled again.
- Ventilate, but in moderation. It is wise and necessary to ventilate, if there is insufficient ventilation to rising CO2 levels in the area (s) leading to drowsiness, poor concentration, and low oxygen levels. If, however, created too much air or trek through the ventilation is so much new (dry) air in the room that the humidifier will not keep it. For example, so put out two windows or window and open door clash but open a window and prevent drafts. This is to achieve an optimal combination of wetting and ventilate. Heat recovery (WTW systems) are thus also here a great influence on.
- Regularly check (for) filters and replace them timely. Each humidifier is equipped with filters; these may be intended to filter the water, or to evaporate the water so as to give off to the air. If a water filter in an ultrasonic humidifier saturates the contaminants in the water will not be retained longer and can spread lime in the air as to what material will precipitate. If the parent Humidifier Filters are in a humidifier with evaporation natural, they will saturate with lime; this ensures that the filters can absorb less water, and then so too will be able to give off less in air.
Please consider the following factors affecting the operation of your humidifier:
- A humidifier will primarily be active in the space in which it resides. The air quality in areas which, via an (opened) door opening with the space in which the humidifier is to be connected will improve to a limited extent.
- Ventilation and air circulation (such as heat recovery systems) suck moist air off and replace it with dry air. A heat recovery system ventilates the room and replaces indoor air with outdoor air in which a large part of the heat in the indoor air is delivered to the incoming outside air. This cold outside air is by holding, however, the much lower temperature capable only of a small portion of the moisture as compared to the warm indoor air. Air with a large capacity to retain moisture is replaced by the air with a low capacity to retain moisture. The temperature will be recovered partially back, but it did not fight. Hence, a heat recovery system, in fact, operates the moisture in the air to move outside of and replaces it with dry air. (Learn more about how the wind affects the humidity can be found here)
- The temperature outside has a significant effect on the thickness. As the temperature decreases, the capacity of the air to be able to retain moisture also is significantly reduced. If the air so much moisture then hold is heated inside to fall humidity sharply.
- Dried materials indoors will absorb a large part of the moisture produced by the humidifier. If a humidifier halfway through the winter season, is used will be the first weeks of the major part of the evaporated water are absorbed by, for example, the wooden floor, ceiling elements, walls, furniture and all other semi-porous materials in the space. Hence, in the first season of efforts to improve humidifiers often involved with large steps.
- The prevailing humidity significantly affects the amount of moisture to evaporate most of the humidifiers. At humidifiers evaporate the water will naturally evaporate more moisture in the dry air than in moist air. This compares with a towel hanging on the clothesline when the air is dry it will dry more quickly than when the humidity is high. So this means that if the humidity is low, you will need to refill the water tank frequently than with high humidity.